Each year, Terra Dotta Study Abroad produces a series of quarterly releases that are deployed to production sites for hosted clients. These releases include updates for unexpected behavior with functionality that has been resolved. It may be the case that an update is pushed to production sites between quarterly releases to ensure the most timely resolution possible.
Throughout this year's full 23.X release cycle, this Knowledgebase (KB) article will be updated to note behaviors that have been resolved in client production sites. This list is organized by each quarterly release for 23.X, then alphabetically by feature below.
Resolved Issues for 23.0
- Admin Console: Withdrawn sub-statuses are listed twice in the menu when attempting to change an application status.
- Admin Console: When applying searching for a question item in Application Finder and Application Triggers, the names of question items are truncated.
- App Cycle Management: An admin is able to attempt to batch update only a decision date or only a deadline date, resulting in an error.
- App Cycle Management: If the batch action to activate/deactivate accepting applications is used for a program with no date records for the selected app cycle, then a date record is created with no deadline or decision dates resulting in an error.
- Application Admin Manager: No warning modal appears when removing an application tag from an application.
- Application Finder: An admin with the respective "Application Admin" requirement edit permission is receiving a 403 error when they attempt to batch edit a requirement.
- Application Triggers: Quick view of the Application Status Change Trigger does not display the selected values for the conditions of "Status Change From" and "Status Changed To".
- Content Management: Changes made to retired requirements are not saved as expected.
- Content Management: The signature document builder is not saving the conditional submission "Submission Applies to applicants who respond" setting in the interface as expected.
- Cost Sheets: When batch applying a cost sheet template, the manual entry value is changed to zero.
- Cost Sheets: Program parameter values are not displaying as expected for users who are not logged in.
- Global Settings: An error is experienced when attempting to configure an applicant parameter as program-type specific when its settings for "Applies to Profile" and "Required for Profile" are disabled.
- Global Settings: When a user has the correct permissions to create a term, they are unable to do so.
- Questionnaires: No character limit is displayed for instructions, and entering more than 4000 characters results in the instructions being truncated.
- Questionnaires: If an edit is made to a submitted questionnaire and the auto-save runs before the "Done" button is clicked, then the questionnaire is unsubmitted by the system.
- Program Wizard: For APAC sites, the program itinerary start and end dates are created in the mm/dd/yyy format even though the date mask is set to dd/mm/yyyy.
- Program Wizard: Admins are unable to set a value for data lookup with search type program parameters that have been configured as internal.
- Program Wizard: When program notes are added or updated, this action is not recorded in the program's history log.
- Site Builder: On some sites, the Pixabay logo in the Image Library is oversized.
- User Management: In certain situations, editing a user via a group results in the incorrect user being displayed in the interface.
- User Management: When a new user is created via the "Create User" option, the user created email is not sent as expected.