The Terra Dotta Travel Risk 21.1 Release was installed on client production sites on April 29, 2021.
New and Updated Functionality
Clicking on each feature's hyperlink will navigate to the related Knowledgebase article for more details and images.
- Choice of Alert & Intelligence Provider- The new Terra Dotta Risk Management Ecosystem centers around choice: your choice for the data source that drives your AlertTraveler alerts and location intelligence. Everything you know and love about AlertTraveler and Travel Registry, from automatic notifications to workflows and more, are here to stay. You can now simply choose the provider behind the details your travelers and admins see. Open a ticket with your desired provider by July 31, 2021 or let us switch you to the default provider at that time.
- Local Safety Data with City & Neighborhood Scorecards-Knowledge is power in helping travelers stay safe, and another way AlertTraveler is empowering travelers is through City Scorecards and optional Neighborhood Scorecards (a free trial is available to all existing clients through December 31, 2021). Scorecards include topics such as nighttime safety, women’s safety, LGBTQ+ safety, and more. City and Neighborhood Scorecards provide 7 category-specific scores as well as an aggregate score to help keep travelers informed and aware of their surroundings. This information is available in the AlertTraveler App (for both travelers and admins) via the new Local Safety Map as well as in the admin web interface. Note: As of May 11, 2021, all AlertTraveler clients have been granted a trial of Neighborhood data through December 31, 2021 at no additional cost. You and your travelers will need to download the latest AlertTraveler app to experience neighborhood data.
- Traveler Can Rate Safety of Destinations- Travelers will now have the ability to anonymously share how safe they felt during their stay. The AlertTraveler app will provide this opportunity with the help of emoticons in a one-time prompt at the end of the traveler’s stay. They can rate the city and, where available the neighborhood. The feedback travelers provide is one of many factors influencing how the City and Neighborhood Scores are calculated.
- Welcome Notification to Travelers- Upon entering a new location, travelers with GPS and notifications enabled will receive a welcome message as a push notification. These messages will include the city's safety score to help improve travelers' situational awareness. When available, travelers will also receive push notifications when they enter a new neighborhood.
- Search by Trip/Program Name in Traveler Locations- More easily find your desired travelers in AlertTraveler by searching for the trip name or program name within Traveler Locations. Simply search and filter down to the exact group you are looking for to take action as needed.
The Exploring the Travel Risk 21.1 Release webinar was held on Thursday, May 11 at 1:00 PM Eastern. To view the webinar recording navigate to the WEBINAR: Exploring the Terra Dotta Travel Risk 21.1 Release
Share Your Feedback
The updates in the 22.3 Travel Registry release are direct responses to client requests. To help us keep Travel Registry a client-driven product, we ask that you please send us your 21.1 release feedback
AlertTraveler® and Travel Registry Community Forums
Looking for best practices among other Travel Risk professionals within the Terra Dotta client community? Have a great use case scenario to share to support an idea for a feature improvement? Then join us in the Support Portal’s Community section.
Check out the Travel/Risk forums (Discussion and Product Feedback), as well as the AlertTraveler® sections (Discussion and Product Feedback) to share tips, ideas, and questions. Be sure to click “Follow” in these forums to receive notifications of activity!