Jump to Support Portal Overview Video
The Terra Dotta Support Portal offers our client community the ability to ask questions, seek assistance, locate instructional resources, and offer valuable feedback to help drive the creation of new features and desired enhancements in Terra Dotta.
This article covers the following topics related to the Support Portal:
- Accessing the Support Portal: Learn how to log in, request, and remove access for Support Contacts.
- Knowledgebase: Browse our online catalog of articles, images, and instruction.
- Community: Share best practice tips and ideas with other professionals - or offer product feedback.
- Submit a Request: Look here for steps on how to submit a Support request when you have an issue to report or need assistance.
- My Activities: Take a look at your recent Support Portal actions including support tickets along with your followed Community Forum posts and Followed KB articles.
Accessing the Support Portal
The Terra Dotta Support Portal can be accessed at terradotta.zendesk.com.
Anyone who is affiliated with a client account can be given access to the Support Portal by being designated as a Support Contact.
Keep the following important information in mind regarding Support Contacts:
- Support Contacts are typically members of an office and may submit a Support request on behalf of a client account. Anyone who is not a Support Contact may not submit a request.
- The Primary Admin for an account must be a Support Contact.
- Support Contacts have access to all sections of the Support Portal.
- Support Contacts receive regular update and maintenance communications related to Terra Dotta via email.
To request or remove access to the Support Portal and make changes to your Support Contacts:
- Submit a Support request and specify the action needed.
- Provide the applicable individual's first name, last name, and email address.
Once you are logged into the Support Portal, you will have access to all resources including the omni-search (labeled "Search Terra Dotta Support") that searches Knowledgbase articles as well as posts to community forums. Using the omni-search is often the quickest way to find answers to commonly asked questions. To streamline your search to be as efficient as possible, access to articles and forum posts are limited to those related to the products that your institution has licensed with Terra Dotta.
The main Support Portal landing page displays four key menus: Knowledgebase, Community, Submit a Request, and My Activities.
The Support Portal's Knowledgebase section provides an online, searchable catalog of articles, images, and instructional videos created specifically for the Terra Dotta client community. When you click on the Knowledgebase tab, you can search the Support Portal, or browse by a topic associated with each Terra Dotta product. Clicking on a topic will expand the menu to display a list of articles. Starred articles at the top of a list are typically collections of articles curated for your convenience.
For a detailed explanation of how to submit a Support request, refer to the How to Submit a Support Request Knowledgebase article.