Important Note: This article covers classic applicant functionality prior to the Terra Dotta Study Abroad release of the Applicant Experience in 2019. For information on available functionality after this date, refer to the Modern Applicant Experience Knowledgebase article.
Applicants/users can access the Applicant home page ("My Home page" for ISSS clients) after applying to a program and logging in to the Web site with their username and password.
The Applicant home page provides an overview of the applicant's application activities. The Applicant home page has the following sections:
- Applications - enables the applicants to see the program names to which they have applied as well as the current status and important future dates or deadlines for their applications - this section also notifies applicants if a process element required for an application is coming due or is past due
- My Photo - enables the applicants to upload a photo for identification purposes on the Web site
- Information Requests - enables the applicants to view their requests for program information and staff responses to these requests
- My Messages - enables the applicants to view a list of their e-mails
- Carbon Copy Email Address - enables applicants to specify a list of e-mail addresses. This is helpful if they would like all e-mail correspondence to be copied to other e-mail addresses
- Mobile Phone Text Messaging (SMS) - enables applicants to submit their mobile text message address to the system. This enables the staff to send them emergency SMS text messages
- Additional Information - enables applicants to submit applicant parameter information about themselves for applicant parameters configured
- Addresses on File - displays personal contact details and allows applicants to submit address information based on the configuration of the applicant address types
Some examples of commonly used address types are the following:
- Permanent Address
- Local Address
- Emergency Contact
- Abroad Address
- Billing Address
Note: The address types are customized in System Settings tool. You can choose to allow applicants to edit these address types later.