Travel Registry: Multi Campus
Multi Campus functionality allows for institutions with multiple campuses to have one Enterprise Travel Registry site with multi-campus capabilities. Administrators from each campus can view travelers from their campus only, while a Primary Travel Officer oversees all campuses and sets policy.
Multi-campus functionality works with AlertTraveler too: send check in requests and custom alerts for your campus only!
Multi Campus Functionality
In order to use Multi Campus, one location must be designated as the 'parent' and can unlimited 'children'. For example, with Terra Dotta University, Chapel Hill is the 'parent', while Hickory, Phoenix, and Florence are considered 'children'.
Multi Campus Permissions
To limit permissions based on campus, a permission group for each campus must be created (Travel Admin > Staff Permissions). Best practices when it comes to multi campus functionality is to create a group for each permutation of access. Here are some examples for Terra Dotta University:
- Chapel Hill
- North Carolina (Chapel Hill & Hickory)
- Travel Admins (Hickory & Phoenix)
- Remote (Phoenix & Florence)
Multi Campus and AlertTraveler
You can filter on campus on the following AlertTraveler pages:
- Map on Admin Home
- Impacted Travelers
- Traveler Locations
In order to view the travelers for a specific campus, you must be in that campus' permission group. The permission group to which you're assigned will:
- auto filter Alerts, Impacted Travelers and Traveler Locations to your specific campus
- limit your ability to send check in request to your specific campus
- limit your ability to create alerts to your specific campus
- allow admins to receive notifications for their specific campus
Multi Campus and Delegate Registrations
Conditional delegates can be created based on campus.
Here are other resources that may interest you: