Travel Registry: Travel Console
The Travel console is a one-stop view of information from across AlertTraveler® and Travel Registry.
The Travel Console is a landing page that offers an at-a-glance overview from across AlertTraveler® and Travel Registry. You can watch our two-minute orientation video here:
To open the Travel Console:
- From the Legacy Admin Home: Visit Search > Travel Console
- From any page within the updated frame: Click on Travel Console
Everything on this screen is permission based: if you do not have the permission to see the item, it will not show.
A. Profile Menu - Settings and features available include:
- Profile - Access your own profile in Travel Registry, including your login credentials (email address and passcode) for the AlertTraveler® app
- Admin Settings - Set your admin notification settings such as enabling/disabling notifications via email and SMS
- Legacy Admin Home - Access the legacy interface with the black bar navigation menu
- Logout - Log out of the system
B. Travel Registry Menus - Access functionality of Travel Registry
C. Find a Traveler - This type-ahead field allows you to search for a traveler in the system and easily access their profile, as well as see any current and future trips. Clicking on a traveler will open a modal to show:
- The traveler’s current location details (from AlertTraveler > Traveler Locations, click the popout icon to go to this page with the same filter applied)
- Current and upcoming travel (pulled from Search > Trip Search, filtered to next 365 days; click the popout icon to go to this page with the same filter applied)
- A button to open the traveler's profile
D. Traveler Locations - Map from AlertTraveler > Traveler Locations that was available on the legacy admin home. Shows clusters of where travelers are located today. Click on the pop-out icon in the upper right corner to open the Traveler Locations page.
E. Need Help - Shows how many travelers need help because they have either responded to a check in request as needing help or have clicked “Contact Admin”/ “Need Help”.
- Green - No one currently needs help
- Yellow - At least one traveler needs help
Clicking on the card will open to AlertTraveler > Traveler Locations filtered to travelers that need help (same as if you click the banner at the top of the Traveler Locations page).
F. Active Travelers - shows the number of travelers available on the AlertTraveler > Traveler Locations page. Clicking on the card takes you to directly to AlertTraveler > Traveler Locations.
G. Awaiting Approval - shows the numbers of trips starting in the next 30 days that are awaiting approval. Clicking on the card takes you to Search > Trip Search filtered to "Trip: Next 30 Days" and "Approval Status: Awaiting Approval".
H. License Usage - See the percent of licenses used, plus used of total available. Clicking on the card will take you to AlertTraveler > License Manager.
I. Alerts - Shows the active and impacted alerts for the next 7 days. Clicking an alert takes you to that particular alert. Clicking on the pop-out icon opens the AlertTraveler > Alerts page filtered to "Alert Type: Impacted" and "Last 7 Days".
J. Upcoming Travel (Next 7 Days) - Shows the travel with an itinerary date within the next 7 days. No additional filters are applied. Click on the pop-out icon opens Search > Trip Search, the same as if you navigated there directly.
Here are other resources that may interest you: