The Terra Dotta Travel Risk 20.2 Release was installed on client production sites on June 23 and June 24, 2020. This release includes some significant enhancements to Travel Registry functionality enabling a wider range of workflows, as well as Analytics improvements.
All of the development in this release is the result of client suggestions. Thank you for your continued support! Send us your 20.2 release feedback and keep sharing in the Community forums to lend a voice in shaping your Terra Dotta Travel Risk experience.
Exploring the Terra Dotta Travel Risk 20.2 Release Webinar
Registering trips is easier than ever! No travel registry profile? No problem! Simply forward your trip confirmation email and the system will create your profile along with creating your trip.
Are committees part of your travel approval process? The approval process has been updated to account for committee-based decisions. Whether you want a majority vote, a unanimous decision, or simply a tally in order for the chair to make a decision, Travel Registry Committee approval chain is here to help!
Keep Your Approval Process Rolling with Approval Process Improvements
- Automated Approval Reminders
- Speed your approval process with automated approval reminders based on a schedule you set. Approvers no longer need to access approval requests based on individual emails and can now access a list of all outstanding requests.
- Admins Can Submit Decisions on Behalf of the Approver
- Don’t let vacation schedules stand in the way of your approval process! Admins can now jump into the approval process by submitting a decision on behalf of an approver, ensuring the approval chain continues in a timely manner.
With information from the US Center for Disease Control being more important than ever, workflows have been updated to take into account this vital information. Deploy forms and information to travelers and notify administrators based on CDC ratings. CDC risk ratings will also show for admins in a variety of locations, including in trip details, approval requests, Analytics, and as a trip search filter.
Travel Registry now allows you to enable workflows based on countries that have regional risk ratings higher than the overall country risk rating.
Workflows have become even more powerful with the new “NOT” logic! This new feature provides for more customized and streamlined processes. For instance, you can kick off workflows based on all trips not in the US.
- On Trip Approval
- Deploy additional items (required or optional) or notify parties upon a trip being approved.
- On Trip Create
- Deploy items when trip is created, such as additional requirement for late registrations.
- Deploy items to travelers and notify admins about travel the day prior to trip start.
- Prior to Return
- Deploy items to travelers and notify admins about travel the day prior to trip end.
- PDF Travel Summaries
- Travel Registry now makes it easy to generate a PDF copy of important trip details.
- Travel Registration Receipt Email
- Provide travelers with a trip registration receipt email automatically upon a trip being approved. Travelers and admins are able to manually send the receipt email as well.
Welcome to the Resource Center
The Terra Dotta Resource Center is a brand new, convenient way to access Terra Dotta’s support services. It puts the Knowledgebase, forums, announcements, and the ticket system right at your fingertips without the need to navigate to the Support Portal. The Resource Center is always available to administrative users in the Travel Admin group. It appears when clicking on a badge in the lower left-hand corner of your browser window when logged into Terra Dotta.
AnalyticsBETA has been updated to provide even more functionality and power. Along with stacked line charts and calculations, “Account” and “Campus” are now available as filter options.
Looking for best practices among other Travel Risk professionals within the Terra Dotta client community? Have a great use case scenario to share to support an idea for a feature improvement? Then the Support Portal’s Community section is where you’ll want to go. Check out the two Travel Risk forums (Discussion and Product Feedback), as well as the two AlertTraveler® ones (also Discussion and Product Feedback) to share tips, ideas, and questions. Be sure to click “Follow” in these forums to receive notifications of activity!