Terra Dotta (TD) for Agreements Management is web-based software designed specifically to automate processes for agreement proposals, approvals, and renewals. It also allows stakeholders to easily visualize and see the details of where agreements exist around the world and to access details about partnerships from a single repository.
The system has two interfaces: An administrative site for managing approval workflows and a public interface for submitting proposals and for searching and displaying existing published agreements.
This article is continuously being updated to provide you with useful content.
- Agreements: AnalyticsBETA
- Agreements: Reporting
- Agreements: Contact List
- Agreements: Sending and Managing Emails
- Agreements: Importing Agreements
- Agreements: Importing Agreement Activity
- Agreements: Importing Forms