AlertTraveler® is an add-on subscription service from Terra Dotta. It features an app for iOS and Android devices and utilizes GPS and the itineraries that are already stored in your Terra Dotta software. AlertTraveler® provides travelers with country and city intelligence, safety and security alerts, and an instant check-in option. Administrators have access to AlertTraveler® through a plug-in to their Terra Dotta software. They have the ability to view alerts, view and act on impacted travelers, and issue check-in requests. Administrators also have access to country and city intelligence.
NOTE: It is recommended administrators use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox with Terra Dotta & AlertTraveler. If using Mozilla Firefox and the map within AlertTraveler® > Traveler Locations does not appear, check your privacy options setting for Tracking Protection within Firefox. If set to "Always" this will not display the map in Firefox.
- AlertTraveler®: Alerts
- AlertTraveler®: Impacted Travelers
- AlertTraveler®: Program Director
- AlertTraveler®: Proximity
- AlertTraveler®: Traveler Locations
- AlertTraveler®: Unit Admin
- AlertTraveler®: Workflows for Terra Dotta Study Abroad
- AlertTraveler®: Administrator Permissions and Settings
- AlertTraveler®: Admin Home
- AlertTraveler®: License Manager
Looking for details on AlertTraveler resources for the traveler? Check out our list of articles and videos! There's also a repository for articles regarding the AlertTraveler ® app management for admins ! Release notes and webinars are also available.