This sub-index outlines all AlertTraveler® Knowledgebase (KB) articles related to the topic of "Administrator How-tos". These resources are to assist the admin in setting up and managing the AlertTraveler® dashboard within their site. New articles are added and linked on a regular basis. Existing articles are routinely updated and republished in line with development.
NOTE: It is recommended administrators use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox with Terra Dotta & AlertTraveler. If using Mozilla Firefox and the map within AlertTraveler® > Traveler Locations does not appear, check your privacy options setting for Tracking Protection within Firefox. If set to "Always" this will not display the map in Firefox.
Articles are organized alphabetically below.
- AlertTraveler®: Admin Home
- AlertTraveler®: Administrator Permissions
- AlertTraveler®: Alerts
- AlertTraveler®: City & Neighborhood Scorecards
- AlertTraveler®: Impacted Travelers
- AlertTraveler®: License Manager
- AlertTraveler® Notifications (Email, SMS, & Push Notifications)
- AlertTraveler® Notifications: Examples of Header and Footer Email Customization
- AlertTraveler®: Program Director
- AlertTraveler®: Proximity
- AlertTraveler®: Settings
- AlertTraveler®: Traveler Locations
- AlertTraveler®: Unit Admin
- AlertTraveler®: Workflows for Terra Dotta Study Abroad