The Terra Dotta Travel Risk 21.3 Release was installed on client production sites on October 12, 2021.
Share Your Feedback
The Travel Registry updates in 21.3 are directly from client requests so please, send us your 21.3 release feedback and keep sharing in the Community Forums to lend a voice in shaping your Terra Dotta Travel Risk experience.
Exploring the Terra Dotta Travel Risk 21.3 Release Webinar
Get a full overview of this release with members of Terra Dotta Travel Risk's product team during the Exploring the Terra Dotta Travel Risk 21.3 Release Webinar. This event, scheduled for Tuesday, October 26 at 1:00 PM Eastern, is open for registration. Register now!
New and Updated Functionality
Click on each feature's hyperlinked title below to navigate to the related Knowledgebase article for more details and images.
Travel Provider Integration Improvements
Terra Dotta Travel Registry integrates with a variety of travel providers, such as SAP Concur, to automatically transmit travelers' itinerary data.
- User Creation Methods
Two methods of user creation are now available to support travel provider integrations.
- Manual Creation of Users: From the main view of a failed trip import, a button is available to create a user if they’re not found using the search function. Creating the user automatically adds them to the failed trip, allowing the trip to successfully import.
- Automatic Creation of Users: Additionally, an option is now available to enable automatic creation of new users if they are not in the SIS/HR or data file.
- Additional Concur Importing Improvements
The system can compare Concur email to TD/SIS email addresses to increase options for matching and other improvements to logic used for data importing.
- Improvements to Failed Trips Interface
More filtering options, including by "Created Date".
- Digest Notifications
To simplify notifications, a single daily digest email will replace individual notifications of failed trip imports. This digest will be sent at 9 AM Eastern listing all failed imports for Concur, other travel integrations, and imported files.
"Today" Filter Added
Keep up to date on events happening today, rather than yesterday or tomorrow, with the "today" filter, now available in trip search, the delegate center, and imported trips.
"Contains" Operator Added
Use the "contains" operator to filter by partial matches in text field parameters in Workflows and Analytics.
As part of continual improvements to Analytics, the following enhancements have been made:
- Get started using Analytics with templates! From the Query list, a selection of templates is now available to edit and use for each solution, including Study Abroad, ISSS, AlertTraveler, and Travel Registry.
- From the Query List, a new option is available to "Create Scheduled Report" that opens the scheduling section of the reports interface with prefilled settings to streamline reporting setup.
- Analytics now includes the option to search for approval comments in queries and reports.
- Standardization of terms for statuses that are used in Trips and Analytics.
- Numerous other improvements and functional corrections based on user feedback.
The Exploring the Travel Risk 21.3 Release webinar is Tuesday, October 26 at 1:00 PM Eastern. Register now!
Neighborhood Scorecards Preview Ending - Action Required (Deadline December 31)
Your free preview of AlertTraveler® Neighborhood Scorecards is concluding at the end of 2021.
Neighborhood Scorecards boost travelers' situational awareness by providing safety scores for neighborhoods within major cities worldwide. In addition, travelers are alerted when entering a new neighborhood to make sure they are aware when they cross into a riskier area. Your travelers have access to this feature via the local safety map in the AlertTraveler app. And as an admin, you can view neighborhood data by visiting Traveler Locations from the AlertTraveler menu and clicking on the 3 vertical dots to select View Scores.
Contact Garrett Lucas if you want to continue with this premium service after December 31 or if you would like more information.
Looking for best practices among other Travel Risk professionals within the Terra Dotta client community? Have a great use case scenario to share to support an idea for a feature improvement? Then the Support Portal’s Community section is where you’ll want to go. Check out the two Travel Risk forums (Discussion and Product Feedback), as well as the two AlertTraveler® sections (also Discussion and Product Feedback) to share tips, ideas, and questions. Be sure to click “Follow” in these forums to receive notifications of activity!