The Terra Dotta Study Abroad 22.0 Release was installed on client production sites on Friday, January 15, 2022. With a continued focus on enhancing the Study Abroad product and delivering on client-requested improvements, we are excited to share this series of new and updated functionality.
Mark your calendars!
- Login Update: Terra Dotta's improved login and user registration portal will be enabled on client production sites on January 31, 2022. At this time, the classic login interface will be retired.
- Customer Success Office Hours: Throughout the month of January, members of the Customer Success Team will host a series of one-hour sessions that are free and available to anyone who might have feature-specific questions. This includes a focus on the Login, transitioning to Deployment Rules, and Responsive Design. Learn more and register.
- Join us for TDU Global 2022! Visit our conference page to view dates and registration details as they become available.
Tell us what you think!
- Access our feedback form to share your thoughts on the Terra Dotta Study Abroad 22.0 Release. Your engagement continues to drive our product development, and we thank you for your constructive feedback across our various communication channels.
Did You Know...
- Release Webinar: Members of Terra Dotta Study Abroad's Product team presented the Exploring the Terra Dotta Study Abroad Release Webinar onTuesday, January 25, 2022. Access the full recording.
- Most articles in the Study Abroad Knowledgebase contain a "Frequently Asked Questions" section where you can quickly reference responses to common inquiries. For some features, such as Deployment Rules and Reviewers Management, stand-alone "FAQ" articles are available. Check them out!
New & Updated Functionality
Click on each feature's hyperlinked title below to navigate to the related Knowledgebase (KB) article for more details and images.
Flexible, quick, and easy to use. Dynamic columns let you decide which data fields to view and share for your everyday business processes.
- Choose from over 25 columns a well as your site's applicant parameters to display a maximum of eight columns at a time.
- Perform an Excel export based on the data listed on the current page.
Timesaver alert! Perform even more actions across a group of applications at once with these additions and popular feature requests, available in both the Application Finder and Progress Audit:
- Batch Change Program
- Batch Refresh Requirements
- Batch Requirement Edit
Your feedback matters! Thanks to client engagement in our Community Forums, the following additional features have been delivered.
- "In Review" indicator for applications marked as ready for review.
- Batch Add/Remove Tag actions are now combined.
- Display of submit button alert modal after an applicant completes all requirements on the application page.
- Cascade wizard now pushes changes to existing applications in selected rules-based app cycles.
- Itinerary creation modal design updates.
A number of known issues have been resolved. Read more.
Add this link to your list of favorites! The table of contents indexes all Study Abroad Knowledgebase (KB) articles. New articles are added and linked on a regular basis. Existing articles are routinely updated and republished in line with development.
Looking for best practices among other Study Abroad professionals within the Terra Dotta client community? Have a great use case scenario to share to support an idea for a feature improvement? Then the Support Portal’s Community section is where you’ll want to go. Check out the two Study Abroad forums (Discussion and Product Feedback) to share tips, ideas, and questions.
In addition, tune into the following learning channels and for training-based video instruction:
Be sure to click “Follow” in these forums to receive notifications of activity.