The Terra Dotta Agreements Management April 2022 Update was installed on client production sites on April 7, 2022. These updates are in response to client requests so please, send us your feedback and keep sharing in the Community Forums to lend a voice in shaping your Terra Dotta Agreements Management experience.
New and Updated Functionality
- New "formalized" status for amendments
- Filter for formalized agreements in the Amendments tab
- Report on formalized amendments with Analytics to view how agreements are changing over time
- Enhanced administrative control when editing formalized amendments
- When editing any field in an amendment, admins can choose between saving and reprocessing the amendment through requirements such as approvals or saving edits directly to the amendment and linked agreement. This will allow the flexibility to correct small errors without triggering a workflow, while also giving administrators the control to reprocess approvals
- When making changes to agreement type, location, or sponsoring college or department, a prompt will appear to indicate this may change required questionnaires applied by workflows and offer the options to proceed or revert without saving
- Enhanced history log featuring clear visibility of relevant information - History logs now more clearly outline user actions taken on linked amendments and agreements
- Usability and stability improvements
Looking for best practices among other Agreement Management professionals within the Terra Dotta client community? Want to share a use case scenario to support a feature improvement? Then the Support Portal’s Community section is where you’ll want to go. Check out the two Agreements Management forums (Discussion and Product Feedback) to share tips, ideas, and questions. Be sure to click “Follow” in these forums to receive notifications when new posts are added.