The Terra Dotta Study Abroad 22.2 Release was installed on client production sites on July 2, 2022. With a continued focus on enhancing the Study Abroad product and delivering on client-requested improvements, we are excited to share this series of new and updated functionality.
Mark your calendars!
- Release Webinar: Get a full overview of this release with members of Terra Dotta Study Abroad's Product team during the Exploring the Terra Dotta Study Abroad Release Webinar. This event, scheduled for Tuesday, July 12, 2022 at 1 PM Eastern, is open for registration. Access our webinar registration form and confirm your attendance.
Tell us what you think!
- Access our feedback form to share your thoughts on the Terra Dotta Study Abroad 22.2 Release. Your engagement continues to drive our product development, and we thank you for your constructive feedback across our various communication channels.
New & Updated Functionality
Click on each feature's hyperlinked title below to navigate to the related Knowledgebase (KB) article for more details and images.
All the tools you need within Terra Dotta to easily build, preview, and publish public site pages that fully reflect the experience you want for your site visitors. The Site Builder includes:
- Templates and easy-to-use components to customize your page layouts.
- Integrations with Program Discovery and Staff Pages.
- Several upgraded features, including Announcements, the Image Library, the Document Center, and the Appointment System.
- Access to Pixabay, a fun and free way to find images for use on your site.
A redesigned, online option for students to access staff availability and create appointments based on a time and date that best suits both staff and student schedules.
The addition of the "Settings" menu card in the Admin Console provides more direct access to configurations and options from this dedicated workspace. Manage your Global Settings, the Site Builder, and Reviewer Roles.
Your feedback matters! Thanks to client engagement in our Community Forums, the following additional features have been delivered.
Now supporting more program types when you use Program Discovery on a public site page via the Site Builder! Applicants can apply a program type filter to search for program types of Outgoing, Outgoing with Side Trips, Incoming, Scholarship, and Program Enrollment.
A number of known issues have been resolved. Read more.
Add this link to your list of favorites! The table of contents indexes all Study Abroad Knowledgebase (KB) articles. New articles are added and linked on a regular basis. Existing articles are routinely updated and republished in line with development.
Looking for best practices among other Study Abroad professionals within the Terra Dotta client community? Have a great use case scenario to share to support an idea for a feature improvement? Then the Support Portal’s Community section is where you’ll want to go. After logging in, navigate to the Community section and check out the two Study Abroad forums: Discussion and Product Feedback.
In addition, tune into the following learning channels and for training-based video instruction:
Be sure to click “Follow” in these forums to receive notifications of activity.