The Terra Dotta Engage August 2022 Release was installed on client production sites on August 31, 2022.
Share Your Feedback
The Engage updates in the August 2022 release are directly from client requests so please, send us your release feedback and keep sharing in the Community Forums to lend a voice in shaping your Terra Dotta Engage experience.
New and Updated Functionality
Click on each feature's hyperlinked title below to navigate to the related Knowledgebase article for more details and images.
- Enhanced unsubscribe functionality - When selecting the unsubscribe link in an email, contacts unsubscribe only from the single campaign.
- Contact list sign up - Allow members of your community to easily join your contacts lists with new QR codes or direct URLs.
- Enhanced metric visualizations - See how many of your contacts are moving from messaging to action in ever more dynamic ways with the inverted triangle and path views, available on the Engage Console and campaign metrics pages.
- View contacts in funnel steps - Drill in to view individual contacts from each funnel step and add them to contact lists for future outreach through campaign metrics visualizations, as well as through Engage Console visualizations.
- QR check-in for events - Streamline tracking attendance by sharing a QR code or direct link for attendees to check themselves in.
- Reason for cancellation - When canceling an event, include more information in the notification sent to registrants to let them know why. For example, you might add “Canceled due to weather” or “We’ll reach out soon with a new date”.
- Site builder block for guides - Share your guides with the public with the easy to use drag and drop block for the new site builder.
- Numerous Graphical and Performance Improvements
Engage Community Forum
Looking for best practices among other marketing and outreach professionals within the Terra Dotta client community? Have a great use case scenario to share to support an idea for a feature improvement? Then join us in the Support Portal’s Community section: check out the Engage Discussion forum to share tips, ideas, and questions. Be sure to click “Follow” in this forum to receive notifications of activity!