The Terra Dotta Engage 22.3 Release was installed on client production sites on October 25, 2022.
Share Your Feedback
The updates in the Engage 22.3 release are directly from client requests so please, send us your release feedback and keep sharing in the Community Forums to lend a voice in shaping your Terra Dotta Engage experience.
New and Updated Functionality
Click on each feature's hyperlinked title below to navigate to the related Knowledgebase article for more details and images.
- Analytics for Engage (Study Abroad) - Dive into your data with analytics! Query your contacts, campaigns, and events to create overviews of your outreach efforts, find insights about what has been working, and share key information through scheduled reports.
- Analytics Templates - Get started with analytics through ten powerful query templates designed to put data at your fingertips, available from the Templates folder in the Query tab.
- Request-Specific Campaign Goals (ISSS) - When creating a campaign, track whether international students have submitted or completed specific requests by designating them as goals for your campaign.
- Event List Filtering - Organize your public events page by grouping events with filtered list blocks. In the site builder, drag and drop one or more Event Lists, then filter what shows in that block by tags or date range.
- Link Check-in to Application Materials (Study Abroad) - Automate tracking attendance at required events by linking an event to a material. When a student is checks in at that Information Session or Pre-Departure Session, the linked material in any open applications will automatically be marked complete.
- Guides (Study Abroad)
- Guide History for Contacts - Advise with confidence using information from guide searches! You can now see the answers that contacts have given when completing guides, which programs results they received, and which programs they clicked on to view. This information is available from a contact metrics page and as a tab within any program application.
- Live Guide Results Preview - Verify that your guides are connecting students with the programs you expect: when creating and editing guides, the preview now includes the option to answer questions and see the resulting program recommendations.
- Numerous Graphical and Performance Improvements
Engage Community Forum
Looking for best practices among other marketing and outreach professionals within the Terra Dotta client community? Have a great use case scenario to share to support an idea for a feature improvement? Then join us in the Support Portal’s Community section: check out the Engage Discussion forum to share tips, ideas, and questions. Be sure to click “Follow” in this forum to receive notifications of activity!