The Terra Dotta Travel Risk 22.3 Release was installed on client production sites on October 18, 2022.
New and Updated Functionality
Clicking on each feature's hyperlink will navigate to the related Knowledgebase article for more details and images. You can watch our orientation video here:
- Risk Level Monitoring - Be informed of risk level changes that impact current or future trips with this all-new feature. Risk Level Monitoring, combined with Travel Registry's new and existing tools, allows Admins to take swift action when DOS/CDC/Intelligence Provider levels increase or decrease post-trip creation.
- Retrigger Workflows - Introducing the ability to retrigger On Trip Save workflows for current and future trips that have not begun the approval process. Trips can be reprocessed individually or en masse.
- Trip History - Each trip now includes a log of recorded activity specific to that trip. For a full list of logged actions taken by both Travelers and Admins, click here.
- Enhanced Profile Refresh Performance - Enjoy quick access to your Traveler's profiles with Travel Registry's improved profile loading performance.
- Retired: CDC-COVID Ratings -On October 3, 2022, the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention announced they would no longer maintain their COVID-19 country-specific list of travel notices. For this reason, Terra Dotta’s Travel Registry has retired the CDC COVID-19 rating display within the Country Intelligence feature. CDC-COVID Rating displays will be removed from the AlertTraveler app in the next app release. General CDC rating functionality will not be impacted by this change. To learn more about Country Intelligence ratings click here.
Introduced within the last quarter:
- Concur: Filter by Agency - This new filter option affords increased integration discretion by limiting trip imports to the agency of your choice.
- Travelers are now shown DOS and Country Intelligence once per location, rather than once per leg.
- Expanded Location Search field; tooltip hover has been added to show the entire location name if the location's characters exceed the display.
- Profile Search now includes a Traveler Search field.
- Enhanced instructions added to phone fields in Traveler profiles.
Share Your Feedback
The updates in the 22.3 Travel Registry release are direct responses to client requests. To help us keep Travel Registry a client-driven product, we ask that you please send us your 22.3 release feedback
AlertTraveler® and Travel Registry Community Forums
Looking for best practices among other Travel Risk professionals within the Terra Dotta client community? Have a great use case scenario to share to support an idea for a feature improvement? Then join us in the Support Portal’s Community section.
Check out the Travel/Risk forums (Discussion and Product Feedback), as well as the AlertTraveler® sections (Discussion and Product Feedback) to share tips, ideas, and questions. Be sure to click “Follow” in these forums to receive notifications of activity!